December 1, 2015

Lastest Designs

Wow, it has been quite a while since I have had the time to write a blog post!  In the meantime I have been keeping myself busy.

I was able to release Nascent in March. This one really intrigued me, I love how it all fits together and can be knit in one-piece. The design just flows around the lace edging.  I was actually able to finish my project in 2 weeks, even though finito is a fingering weight yarn.

I simply love this cardigan!  It is so fancy and comfortable, it gets a lot of wear!

NASCENT CARDIGAN

























After Nascent I took most of the summer off from knitting. Then, after receiving my first batch of madelinetosh twist light, I was inspired to design a cardigan that has a simple construction but would fall in the same as Nascent does.  Sea to Skye was born!

This cardigan has a simple raglan yoke construction, however the front stitches are all cast on at the neckline, which forms the long lace collar.

SEA TO SKYE

























Now I am working on another top-down collared cardigan, using a sport/dk weight yarn.  It will be called Coal Creek Trail.  This design is currently in testing.


No comments:

Post a Comment