November 13, 2014

Three New Designs!

It has been a while since I've updated my blog, silly me. During the summer I was highly distracted by my children out if school and sailboat racing, more specifically, Snipe racing.

Now that the weather has finally turned cold, and I mean below 0 here in Colorado, my passion for knitting and designing has returned with a vengeance. I have so many ideas I want to make reality, it looks to be a productive winter!

This is an inspirational knitting picture of my cold, cold back yard this morning. Just incase some if you have yet to catch the knitting bug.

And if that didn't help, next are my three latest designs for your Kickstart your Winter Knitting Season:







Unintended  
Knit from the top down featuring contiguous, set-in, top-down sleeves. The pattern is written for three different sleeve: short, elbow-lenght, or long. The lace pattern is repeated on the back and sleeves making it a very elegant, yet comfortable addition to your wardrobe. Unintended is knit with madelinetosh pashmina sport.

Distract Me
This boat neck, top-down pullover is the perfect solution for your sock yarn remnants! Not exactly a winter-weather option, but it can be easily modified to have long sleeves. I'm actually thinking I need another one of these, it is so very comfortable to wear!



Lake Breeze
If you love to hear the words SEAMLESS, TOP-DOWN and EASY, this is the cardigan for you.  Lake Breeze is knit front he collar down to the hem in one piece, even the button bands are included! Only a few stitches need to be picked up at the underarm to knit the sleeves down to the cuffs. An easy cable pattern on the back give Lake Breeze an added touch, making it a bit more than just a regular old cardi!













Thanks for your interest and support and as always:  Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment