January 7, 2011

Look at me! I'm back to blogging!

It really has been a while, and life just seems to happen when you least expect it. My kids are growing up, I am taking classes, and have very little time for my hobbies. However, I do wish to keep this space for my ideas and inspiration when it comes to knitting, sewing, or any other crafts.

What inspired me to write today was my post about dying wool. I am very lucky to have written all of that information down, because now I can easily refer to it, to find colors for my very own sweater! I am actually going to attempt a knitting project for myself, something I have never done before.

Let's see how long it will take me to complete the Hourglass Sweater by Joelle Hoverson (pattern published in "Last Minute Knitted Gifts"). Link on Ravelry: Hourglass Sweater. Anyone up for a knit-a-long? :)

Of course I will post back my progress over the next few days and weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! You're back!! Can't wait to see your progress.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! Nice to know someone is still around! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete