May 20, 2009

It has been a while...

I have been so busy with our garden and getting the plants in that I have had no time to pursue my diapering passion.

Today I finally got around to cutting out another Tighty White Hipster diaper. I made it with the same materials as mentioned in my previous post and had a harder time of it. It is a size medium so it fits my little guy really well, but it was just really hard negotiating the stretchy fabric this time around. For now, I am thinking this is not the ideal way for me to make my prefolds into fitteds. It is just so time consuming, but the end result is a cosy and nice-looking diaper, so it is a shame.

In the meantime, I have set up a little online shop on hyena cart called Cozy Dozy. I have nothing to sell as of yet, but am currently trying to gather testers for a little hat that I created.

I also have that knitted wrap idea that I am going to get into more now that I have a bit more time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment